Friday, September 19, 2014

http://www.voki.com/pickup.php?scid=10298827&height=267&width=200

Hi everyone!  My name is Gitel (Gitty) Itzkowitz and I'm really thankful to have made it onto this course(there were some weird tech difficulties with registering...) and I'm looking forward to another wonderful and productive semester! I live in Brooklyn with my husband and two kids(pictured in my profile!) and work full time as a preschool teacher, which means I cover all areas in the general curriculum from math to science to social studies to literacy and language arts. I always enjoy learning more about the Arts and am looking forward to understanding more about 'new literacies' and how it pertains to my classroom as I'm not entirely sure what exactly its all about. I am juggling three courses this semester (amongst everything else going on..) and I hope to complete my Masters in Education by next semester. My hobbies range from singing and dancing to cooking and baking. I also love taking my kids to the park(when i get a chance...). Good luck to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment